* Now I'm sorry the picture isn't "top quality" my camera's battery decided to die and since I only have 1 battery I had to use my camera phone -_-
- 1 lb Italian sausage pork
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 2 1/4 cup of Pictsweet seasoning blend - If you're wondering what this is it's pre-chopped veggies. Onions, peppers etc. I use this as a shortcut ^_^.
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Roasted garlic and bell pepper seasoning ( it's a new spice by McCormick)
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 salt
- 2-3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4-5 tbsp ketchup
- 3/4 - 1/2 of bread crumbs - Or however much it takes to make it stick into meatballs -
- 2 jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- a box of angel hair pasta
Combine the Ground beef and pork until thoroughly mixed in a large bowl , then take out about 1/4 and set aside.
Chop the Pictsweet and garlic in a small food processor for a few seconds, then take out about 1/3 and set aside . Then put the rest in the meat mixture.
Add all the spices , soy sauce, ketchup and egg to the meat and mix until nice and incorporated.
Form into golf ball sized meat balls then bake at 350* for about 25-30 min, flip them over half way in .
Now for the sauce take the meat from earlier you set aside . And mince it up real well in a pot on low- med heat ( it might help if you added a little water , it would break it up easier ). Then add spaghetti sauce, leftover pictsweet and a few dashes of salt and pepper to taste. Simmer on low-med heat for 10 min .
When the meat balls are done put them in the spaghetti sauce cover with a lid and let it continue simmering for 30 min.
While your waiting go ahead and cook the pasta according to package directions.